I welcome you to my review of Wealthy Affiliate and I hope everyone who comes in and out will find a helpful reading. I would like to share with you the things I deem as helpful to Wealthy Affiliate would-be affiliates.
In my age, the Twenty-First Century is the techno age both in the use of Cell phones and the Internet.
I use them for the following purposes:
First, in the use of emails because it is needed and part of the facilitation of our work.
Second, the use of cell phones is an intolerable urge for all ages from children, youths to adults.
Third, being a Facebook fan had greatly taken advantage of the manual work like sending letters through the post offices.
In addition to those, is the online business that invites every individual from different vocations, professionals, non-degree holders, non-college graduate, and even High School students are on the online venture searching anything related to what they are after to find solutions.
Part of the online advancement and development is business creating an opportunity for everyone and anyone income for their family and loved ones.
But alongside it as the online open for income opportunity, the devil takes its way and victimizes a lot of those online researchers. It’s a devastating experience to lose your money to illegal, immoral opportunists who only think of themselves as the only needy one in terms of money.
We haven’t heard of scammers being penalized, am I right?
Those names should have been published so we can know them but I haven’t read anything. Try to see if the listed scammers online have been apprehended and penalized. No, they are still free to do and live as they wish.
This is the reason why this review is published for us to look into the legit and moral organizations and companies which we can entrust our hard earned money, the money that should be shared by our own family.
My Wealthy Affiliate Review
Wealthy Affiliate Features You Should Know
Wealthy Affiliate has been 12 years in existence and operation since it was established in 2005 by the co-owners Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim.
What are the features you can see inside Wealthy Affiliate? I would not cover everything but I will present some only that has a bearing on me and you as a reader. I see it important which you should not miss.
A. Domain Registrar and a Website Host
First and foremost you should know that Wealthy Affiliate is a domain registrar and a website host. This rules out the impression during the early stage of Wealthy Affiliate that it is a scam.
I would like to put it in public although Wealthy Affiliate doesn’t shout it, that Wealthy Affiliate and Amazon has a level of understanding and partnership when it comes to Website Hosting. I discovered that due to my curiosity on the internet.
So when it comes to capability Wealthy Affiliate has stepped up to the level that it couldn’t be considered as one of the fly-by-night sites. In twelve years many sites have been shut down but Wealthy Affiliate has grown not as a mere website but has the services to offer to dedicated people to do online business.
The pricing will be presented later on as you continue reading.
B. Wealthy Affiliate Online University or the Education Offered
This is how they describe what you can find inside:
“The Education at Wealthy Affiliate isn’t just simple, it’s better in every single way. From the moment that you join you are going to be walked through our state of the art, step-by-step training platform. For newbies and advanced marketers alike, our focus with all of our training is teaching you how to create a successful, long-term business within the online space”.
There are two groups of learning processes within the Wealthy Affiliate. You can see it in the following:
The Online Entrepreneur Certification Course-this is the first group designed for newbies because it is fundamental and easy to follow.
1. Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started Level 1
2. Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website Level 2
3. Online Entrepreneur Certification – Making Money! Level 3
4. Online Entrepreneur Certification – Mastering Social Engagement Level 4
5. The Business of Content – Achieving Maximum Success Through Content Creation Level 5
The Affiliate Bootcamp-This is the second group otherwise called as trainings. More advanced because more technical tasks are added.
1. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Getting Your Business Rolling-Phase 1
2. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Content, Keywords, and Conversions-Phase 2
3. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Giving Your Site Social Value PHASE 3
4. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Get Visual. Get Aesthetic. Get a Brand Through…Phase 4
5. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Knowing Your Audiences & Catapulting Your Referrals…
6. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – Bing, Yahoo, & The Power of PPC Phase 6
7. WA Affiliate Bootcamp – How to Scale Successful PPC Campaigns PHASE 7
So, there you have it. With the five levels in the Certification Course containing fifty lessons and the seven phases of the Affiliate Bootcamp which contains seventy pieces of training, you can have a total of a hundred and twenty modules to undergo as you advance with the creation and building of your business online.
C. The Community Chat Feature
As if you are on Facebook when you are either at Starter Membership or a Premium Membership.
The number of its members cannot be exactly traced but there are thousands interacting online every day in the community chat. They come from different cultures, expertise, professions, religions, ideologies but they respect each other. You can read additional info here
This feature allows the member participants to ask for help, extend help through a direct answer to the questions. You can blog an answer to the community’s concern.
What are taboos in the community chat?
1. Spamming-no personal website is advertised in the community. You can ask any question that may arise from your site but do not publish your website’s URL in order to promote.
2. Religious campaign-members come from different religious groups but campaigning for the advancement of your own religion is strictly prohibited. If there are teachings that could help anyone you can share it but other’s opinion is openly respected.
3. Scammers-doing the tricks of scammers outside is a ground for disciplinary action by WA Management. It can be the basis for Wealthy Affiliate to give restrictions for limited access to the community if the doer ceases not to heed the call.
4. Love, Courtship, and Marriage-not allowed here. I haven’t seen anyone proposing love to a woman or any conversations related to love between the opposite sex. There seem to have attempted but they did not succeed. Discussions are open and are not restricted but when it compromises respect and privacy for anyone it’s being sanctioned. Business is only for business and other matters have their own venue outside the community.
D. The Price Package
This price comparison is all about Domain only which is for yearly renewal. Premium membership pricing is another story where Wealthy Affiliate offers $49 per month which is far cheaper than all other Web Hosts. Godaddy.com. Namecheap.com, Name.com, and other domain registrars and web hosts offer different monthly prices.
In Web Hosting, for Premium Membership, it will cost you for only $49.00 per month which is $588 for the whole year. However, if you go for an annual payment, meaning you will pay the twelve months at once you will only pay a total of $359.00 per Year. You have been discounted for $229.00.
E. WA Site Rubix features the following: Site Manager, Site Builder, Site Domains, Site Content, Site Comments, Site Feedback, and Site Support.
a. Site Manager is where you will see the list of your domains and websites you created in Wealthy Affiliate including the site’s health. It is where you will log in to access your WordPress dashboard.
b. Site Builder is where you will build your website on a free domain, on a domain you own. It is also where you can register a domain.
c. Site Domains is where you will see all the domains that you registered at WA and all domains you transferred from other registrars. On the settings of each domain, you will see the Name Server, Contact Privacy, Redirect, FTP Access, Renew, Payment References, and Transfer Domain.
d. Site Content is the place where you can create your content on a blank document or from a writing template, save it, and publish. The moment you publish your created content it will go directly to your website. When editing is needed you go to your WordPress dashboard.
e. Site Comment is where you will see the list of the comments you requested and the comments you offered, approved and disapproved. You can request and offer a comment.
f. Site Feedback is the section where you can read the feedback on your sites including your answers. It is also where you request and offer the same.
g. Site Support is a 24/7 active community support including the support from the co-owners of Wealthy Affiliate. This is where you submit issues affecting your site development.
A related article here about Site Rubix
F. My Overall Rating for Wealthy Affiliate
- Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Website: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
- Founders: Carson Lim and Kyle Loudoun
- Training: 95 of 100
- Support: 95 of 100
- Domain Hosting: 95 of 100
- WordPress Hosting: 100 of 100
- Website Builder: 100 of 100
- Research Tools: 95 of 100
- Success Stories: 85 of 100
- Affiliate Program: 98 of 100 (The best affiliate program I found so far)
- Price: Free for the Starter Membership, $49/month or $359/year for the Premium Membership (Price hasn’t changed for years)
- Scam/Legit: Legit
There are many more things you will discover within Wealthy Affiliate when you join this platform.
Like other platforms, it needs also some improvement but it is an exciting and a legit platform to entrust your investment and effort.
Don’t lose your opportunity, if you plan to start your business, the time is now. When you delay you are delaying the probabilities for the growth of your online business.
Remember, a site has to mature and maturity takes time.
If you want to join for free, it’s here.
======Read the related article here on Building an Authority Website is Likened to Planting a Tree